McQueen Financial Advisors transaction advisory professionals work with strategic buyers and sellers across the full spectrum of merger and acquisition engagements. Our transaction advisory team is committed to delivering to our clients meaningful insights, recommendations, and analysis on a potential transaction. Throughout our engagement, we are committed to providing the highest levels of responsiveness, and promote ongoing dialogue at every stage of the transaction cycle. We provide our clients with accurate and concise advice and assist in making informed decisions.
McQueen Financial pioneered the phenomenon of credit unions buying banks.
We have a history of firsts! We completed the first credit union acquisition of a mutual savings bank, the first credit union acquisition of a shareholder-owned bank and the first acquisition of bank stock by a credit union. We also lead the organization of a trust bank, now a CUSO owned by seven credit unions.
Our transaction advisory team is committed to working with you through the entire process of a transaction. We continue to support you and your team after the project is complete.
Our transaction advisory service includes:
- Advice on merger and acquisition opportunities, branch acquisitions or branch divestitures
- Advice on loan portfolio acquisitions or sales
- Recommendation of value for pricing, including potential forms of consideration, and general transaction structure
- Identifying strategic opportunities; identifying targets or likely buyers; preparing an executive memorandum to present to target, seller and/or your Board of Directors
- Preparation and presentation of detailed financial and strategic scenarios
Our transaction Accounting & Reporting includes:
- Balance sheet valuations
- ALoan portfolio valuation
- Loan contra account analysis
- Business valuations
- Core deposit valuation and intangible analysis
- Certificate of deposit and borrowings valuation
- Core earnings analysis
- Feasibility studies
We provide sound advice to grow your business or change your strategic direction.