McQueen Financial Advisors provides fixed income investment portfolio management custom tailored to fit your financial institution’s unique needs.
We are not a broker. We do not earn commission. As a fixed income investment advisor, our approach is non-discretionary. You are involved in every step of the process and give your approval prior to any fixed income investment purchase or sale. This approach allows you to maintain control and be the final decision maker.
How does McQueen Financial work for you?
As an SEC-registered investment advisor, we will bring professional, in-house fixed income investment portfolio management to your financial institution at substantial savings. Our process is designed to develop a desired portfolio structure that is focused on your current income and total return while maintaining our key philosophy: the safety of your principal.
We analyze your financial institution to develop a desired portfolio structure by:
- Developing your investment strategy in relation to your Asset Liability Management position.
- Developing and adopting an investment policy to fit your unique needs.
- Facilitating transactions and providing monthly Investment Reports.
- Identifying and analyzing credit worthy opportunities to meet your objectives.
- Providing continual monitoring of your investments to ensure long-term success.
- Providing quarterly credit reviews and ratings.
Your financial institution will have an investment portfolio that is custom-tailored to your unique needs.
As your investment advisor, we will ensure that you and your institution maximize the return of your investment portfolio while managing risk. McQueen Financial is a long-term partner with you to achieve long-term success.
We are on your side. No more dealing with brokers and no more guessing. Simply sound investment advice from a long-term partner.